I honestly write this blog on 100% faith that I’m not just talking to myself. There are times that I simply refuse to even look at the stats because I want to keep going no matter what. To have two absolutely wonderful peers in this blog genre recognize my work and share in this award is an honor. I know that people send these around, but you didn’t have to pick this one, and I’m so grateful that you have. Thank you, IamNaturallyKiny & D’aller Naturel !
– Thank and link person(s) who nominated you.
– List rules and display the award.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am an only child but I’ve been fortunate to adopt some awesome sisters and brothers along the way, before and since Greek Life.
2. I have goals of bringing the natural hair movement out of a sub-culture and into the norm. I’m crazy enough to believe that one post, and one Google Helpout at a time, I can make that happen.
3. I’d like to purchase a swingset…. I don’t have any kids, I just never fully grew up and swings still make me say “weeee” on the inside. I developed this blog one day on a swing. It’s still my favorite thinking space… If only I could find a way to write on one.
4. I am one of the most socially awkward, outspoken, OCD, introverts you’ll ever meet in your life. I embrace my weird at this point in life. It’s served me well thus far. Even though growing up I thought all those things made me the outcast, but as I have aged I notice that there are more of US than the cool kids…. Lots of people just fake it. (That one was for the young lady that follows my blog that may be feeling like she’ll never fit in….. trust me all the hot girls from high school get strange built and the nerds get hot, don’t give up) 🙂
5. I graduated from Mount St. Joseph University (I’ve been waiting to tell someone that since July 1st, we just changed from a College to a University… GO LIONS)
6. Telling people random facts about myself is not as easy as I anticipated. I always feel like I’m not interesting enough to go on these rants.
7. My dream trip is to travel to Maldives and indulge in a Chocolate facial (I’d totally eat it off my own face… no question, they’d have to apply it at least twice)