We love LA Hair on We TV and if you’re looking for some great hair tips when you’re not on this site, Ms. Kim Kimble and her crew drop gems throughout the show in between the drama. Check it out! (Didn’t get paid for that plug, just love their work)
On last night’s episode Ms. Kimble was working on Lil Mama. Lil Mama is known for her Poppin’ lip gloss and hosting America’s Best Dance Crew. The secret behind the health of her extremely lightened hair is the absence of a relaxer.
Your stylist knows this already, but if you decide that you would like to lighten your hair you can avoid the breakage by starting with natural hair. There are stylists that are able to do both without your hair falling out, however, in many cases, there’s not much they can do to save your hair if you insist on the double process.
Hair Color is so much fun, and if you were unsure of the transition out of having relaxed hair, keep in mind the amount of fun you can now have with color, without the fear of tearing up your hair. As with any chemical process, there’s a new regime of maintenance required to keep your hair healthy, but with the help of your stylist, you can achieve some fun and funky looks.
The style achieved last night was a sleek golden bun with a funky front sending a resounding “anything you can do, I can too” from the curly crew! Natural hair provides the most versatility for the stylish Diva that wants to do it all, and change it up often. We hope this encourages you on your journey.
As usual, ask questions when it stops making sense. Also follow us on Twitter at the bottom of the Home Page. We Live Tweet on LA Hair nights! Enjoy 🙂
- SB Exclusive: Hair Tips From Celebrity Hairstylist Kim Kimble (styleblazer.com)
- Lil Mama Dishes On TLC Biopic Audition, Plus Says She Wants Nicki Minaj To Embrace Other Female Rappers (northsideshowbiz.com)
- Event Pics: Brandy, Kelly Price & More Attend Kim Kimble’s ‘L.a. Hair’ Season 2 Screening (eyeoncelebs.com)
- 2013 Fall Hair Color Ideas (fashiontrendseeker.com)
- Picking The Right Hair Color For Your Skin Tone (dangerouslee.biz)