So this blog was nominated by iamnaturallykinky.wordpress.com and we are honored to have our second award nomination since we started a couple of months ago. It started off as a way to give back to a lifestyle that I was transitioning out of and into locs, and now we’ve actually got people reading this creation. I’m honored, my contributors are honored as well and we hope to collectively continue to Shine On. I absolutely love the work that iamnaturallykinky.wordpress.com is putting out and her distribution of good information is great for the culture, and fun, so check out that blog!
Seven Things About myself (I’ll do about the blog since I’ve done this part before for myself)
1. The blog was started as an outlet to give out better hair info than what had been available when we all started our journeys.
2. There’s more than one author but everyone else is a bit shy so sometimes they’ll send in concepts.
3. This is also a means to collect all the info that friends and family ask so they don’t have to ask twice.
4.The main author is developing a product line that keeps with the philosophies of the blog and she’s currently in testing and extremely excited.
5. We hope to do this forever because it’s fun.
6. We’re open to attending and vending at natural hair shows so don’t hesitate to extend an invitation.
7. Between all of the Authors there’s a Paralegal, an MBA and an English Graduate student… all rocking our kinks and curls in the workplace, so we don’t just write about it, we live it.
And now my Nominees
The Rules :
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Add the award logo to your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire.
5. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Again, we can’t thank iamnaturallykinky.wordpress.com enough Award #2 in under 30 posts!! THANK YOU!
- OohMy Versatile Blogger Award (oohmyhair.com)